Jump to navigation
- African-PREDICT study (African Prospective study on the Early Detection and Identification of Cardiovascular disease and Hypertension).
- PURE study (Prospective Urban Rural Epidemiology).
- EndoAfrica (Vascular endothelial dysfunction: The putative interface of emerging cardiovascular risk factors affecting populations living with and without HIV in Sub-Saharan Africa).
- ExAMIN Youth (Exercise, arterial modulation and Nutrition in Youth South Africa).
- World Health Organization SAGE study – nested sub study on salt intake.