Jump to navigation
- Understanding HIV risk and access to HIV care among young men in rural South Africa.
- The relationship between chronic stressors, hypertension, resilience and cardiovascular disease in adolescents in rural South Africa.
- MHFUS- Migration & Health follow-up study.
- Social determinants-multilevel mechanisms of HIV acquisition in young South African women.
- Activating treatment as prevention through community mobilization in South Africa (Tsima): Clinic quality assessment study.
- Activating treatment as prevention through community mobilization in South Africa (Tsima): Endline survey.
- Timing, quality and physiology of sleep in a deprived community cohort in SA and their relationship to chronic disease.
- Health & Ageing in Africa: a longitudinal study of an INDEPTH Community in SA (HAALSI).
- The Swa Koteka (‘it is possible’) multi-level HIV-prevention trial.
- Nkateko cluster randomised trial on hypertension management in the context of integrated chronic care.
- Ntshembo (‘hope’) study on limiting BMI variance in adolescent girls with the MRC/Wits Developmental Pathways for Health Research Unit (DPHRU).