Top 5 Articles and Monthly publication list of the SAMRC
- Negative association of interleukin-33 plasma levels and schistosomiasis infection in a site of polyparasitism in rural Cameroon.
- Service providers' perceptions of barriers to the implementation of trauma-focused substance use services for women in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Liver is widely eaten by preschool children in the Northern Cape province of South Africa: implications for routine vitamin A supplementation.
- Immunogenicity and safety of fractional dose yellow fever vaccination: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Process elements contributing to community mobilization for HIV risk reduction and gender equality in rural South Africa.
Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 09:00