Top 5 Articles and Monthly publication list of the SAMRC
- HIV incidence rates in adolescent girls and young women in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Time to strengthen HIV treatment and prevention for youth.
- High rates of drug-induced liver injury in people living with HIV coinfected with tuberculosis (TB) irrespective of antiretroviral therapy timing during antituberculosis treatment: results from the starting antiretroviral therapy at three points in TB trial.
- Potential of minimally invasive tissue sampling for attributing specific causes of childhood deaths in South Africa: a pilot, epidemiological study. Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- Unraveling specific causes of neonatal mortality using minimally invasive tissue sampling: an observational study.
- An observational pilot study evaluating the utility of minimally invasive tissue sampling to determine the cause of stillbirths in South African women.
Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 08:15