Reviewing healthcare research for better decision-making on a global scale
Cochrane South Africa is part of the global, independent Cochrane network of researchers, professionals, patients, carers and people interested in health. Cochrane is a non-profit organisation that prepares and disseminates information (in the form of systematic reviews) on what works and what doesn’t in healthcare. These reviews enable policy makers, health service providers and the public to make informed decisions about healthcare.
For more information view the Cochrane South Africa website
- Rapid review of cloth masks
- Guidance from College of Public Health Medicine for cloth masks
- Rapid review of masks in the community
- Guidance from College of Public Health Medicine for masks in the community
- Newsletter - Volume 22. No 1 - July 2020